Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Edmonton Trip

N and I are back from our 5 day trip to Edmonton. Our trip was pretty laid back since we had to stick with N's naps and meal routines. Edmonton is truly a beautiful city. I'm definitely a fan of dry climates and the weather was just right - between 12-20 degrees.

Some highlights: seeing the spectacle that is West Edmonton Mall, shopping at outlets for some new work attire (I got a job and start at the end of the month!), checking out the downtown Farmer's Market, picnicking at a downtown park with my dear friend and host, and meeting up with another bloggy mom and her 3 sweet lads for a park play date.

I brought B back this really awesome Melissa and Doug Canada puzzle. It is large and only 48 pieces. It has so much information on it yet is easy enough for a 4 year old to do. It also enabled me to show him where we travelled to. I also found these really sweet hand crafted wooden name puzzles at the Farmer's Market which was perfect because A. places never carry the name Brendan; and B. he needs to know how to recognize and write his name for kindergarten this Fall.





No comments: